The chart below gives information about Southland s main exports in 2000 2018 and future projections for 2025 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

This graph shows the comparison of southland’s main exports in 2000, 2020 and future projection in 5 years later. In particular it compares exports in three categories namely international tourism, dairy products and meat products.

The largest exports was in international tourism at around £8 to £10 billion in each years. Dairy products were the second largest exports at approximately £7 to £10 billion but meat products was the lowest exports in each years at about £5 to £6 billion.

On the other hand, there is a significant decrease in three categories from £8 to £6 billion in 2000 and from £10 to £5 billion in 2025. In 2020, there is a slight fluctuation, which from £9 to £10 billion and sudden drop to nearly £6 billion.

Overall, the graph showed in the past years exports in international tourism and dairy products was increase slightly until 2020. However, in the future it will decrease rapidly. In addition, meat products was dropped slightly in the past years until 2025.