The chart below gives information on the percentage of British people giving money to charity by age range for the years 1990 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram illustrates the increase and decrease of giving money to donate by English peoples. The bar chart includes for the years 1990 and 2010.

The lowest figure on the chart is for between the ages of 18 and 25. Because peoples of this age are young and unemployed segment of the population. In the 1990's years the charity was better than 2010's years in this age.

This percentage on the chart shows that the people who at the age of between 26-35 quite better than the youngest peoples. But the rating difference between 1990 and 2010 years is similar theirs.

The hingest percentage belongs the peoples of between the age 36 and 50. Becuse most of them have jobs. The percentage was better in 1990's years. In 2010's years the percentage decreased to 5%.

Between the age of 51-65 and older than 65 are old peoples segment of the population. Most of them are pensioner. Their charity rating is also better. In the 2010's years their percentage has changed better.

Essays by the user: