The chart below gives the percentage of social media users by age in Jamestown in 2018 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features Write at least 150 words

The chart below gives the percentage of social media users by age in Jamestown in 2018. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features. Write at least 150 words.

The pie chart above shows information on the amount of internet community users in Jamestown during 2018, by percentage of age.
From an overall analysis, The highest users of social media are youth, teenagers, and adults, while on the other hand, the lowest users are mature and aged people.
According to the chart, Considerably, most age of social platform users are teenage, which is from the age of 13 years to 25 years, therefore, they are two-fifths of the most users, then, slightly under-youth users between the ages 26 and 35 years, just over a third, below, the adult period begins with 36 years and ends in 45 years, which makes less than a fifth of the social media community.
In the bottom out, Considerably less, one in ten represents the age from 46 years to 55 years, when almost non-existed the aging age over 55 years, and is a picture of only 2% of the users.