The chart below show the different level of post School qualification in Australia and the proportion of men and women who helped them in 1999 summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below show the different level of post School qualification in Australia and the proportion of men and women who helped them in 1999 summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart compares the education qualification between male and female in year1999.

It is clear from the graph, 90% of male preferred vocational diploma as compared to female that was only 10%. Figure of woman percentage was higher then men. 70% for women and 40% for men respectively. Almost 55% off women possess bachelor degree while the figure was less in men section, it was only 40%. Meanwhile, in terms of post graduate diploma ratio of men was more than doubled from women. 70 precent male have post graduate diploma but only 40% female have it. On the other hand, percentage of men in master degree was 60 but in case of women it was only 40%.

Overall, it is evident that number of men in was higher in in terms of master degree, vocational diploma and postgraduate diploma. Yet figure of woman was higher in UG diploma and bachelore degree