The chart below shows estimated world literacy rates by region and by gender for the year 2000 Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below

The chart below shows estimated world literacy rates by region and by gender for the year 2000. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.

The bar chart demonstrates the estimated rates of illiteracy of women and men over the world for the year 2000.
On the whole, all countries in the picture experienced an increase in terms of illiteracy rates statistics, but the proportion of increase varied between countries. We can be clearly seen that the number of males was always higher than females in terms of literacy rates in most countries.
To commence with statistics, many developed nations' illiteracy rates accounted for just about half of 10%, which displayed a considerably reverse trend as this category in South Asia nations was over 30% in females and nearly 60% in males. Besides, many nations such as developed countries, Latin America/Caribbean, and East Asia/Oceania was just about under 20%, respectively in both male and female in terms of illiteracy.
The gap between males and females in learning continued to increase further based on every country.