The chart below shows global sales of the top five mobile phone brands between 2009 and 2013 Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make co

The chart below shows global sales of the top five mobile phone brands between 2009 and 2013.

Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The given graph illustrates the number of global sale of Samsung, Apple, Nokia, LG, ZTE from 2009 to 2013.

In general, it is evident that the amount of global mobile phone sales of Samsung, Apple and ZTE followed an upward trend while the other experienced a decline. Noteworthy is the fact that the figure of Nokia had a considerable change.

Starting at 225 in 2009, the capacity of Samsung increased to 320 in 2011 before reaching a peak of 450 in 2013. Likewise, the estimated global mobile phone sale of Apple rose significantly from 25 in 2009 to 150 in 2013. In similarity, the statistics for mobile phone sale of ZTE went up slightly by 50 from the 2009 the quantity of 120.

In contrast, there was a dramatic downward trend to the number of mobile phone sale of Nokia. Similarity, LG witnessed a gradually dip to around 125 at the end of the period.