The chart below shows the percentage of females aged 16 25 in a particular country who participated in sports compared with the percentage of people who watched them in 2000

The chart below shows the percentage of females aged 16-25 in a particular country who participated in sports, compared with the percentage of people who watched them in 2000.

The bar chart gives information about the proportion of women from 16 to 25 years old in one nation who took part in sports in comparison with the number of people who saw them in 2000.
Overall, the proportion of people who watched tennis and basketball was the highest among the six sports, while badminton and horse riding/racing showed the lowest percentage in both aspects.
Looking at all the blue columns that showed figures about females watching the sports. Tennis was the one which took first place at 60%. Followed are basketball was at just over half and gymnastics at 20%. Golf’s figure was 10% less than gymnastics, while badminton and horse riding/racing were ranked last at around 5% to 7% respectively.
Turning to the orange columns which provided statics about women who played sports. Same as the tennis viewers figure, the percentage of women who participated in basketball was the highest at 50%. The stats for tennis and golf were the same at around 30%. Horse riding/racing, gymnastics, and badminton stayed within 3% to slightly over 10%, maintaining the lowest rank.