The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart illustrates people ‘s habits of five big cities of Australian about coffee and tea purchasing and consuming. In all five cities, the amount of people who purchased fresh coffee in last 4 weeks is the least. Except Adelaide city, going to a café’ for coffee or tea is the most popular habit in all remaining 4 cities. In Sydney, Melbourne and Hobart cities, the proportions of people like going to the café’ are more than 60%, namely about 61%, 63% and 62% respectively. The percentage of consumer who like to buy instant coffee in last 4 weeks in all 5 cities is less than 55%; the figures of people have this habit in Hobart is the most (54%) and in Sydney is the least (34%). The amount of people like buying fresh coffee in last 4 weeks of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart are 44%, 42%, approximately 34%, 34% and 37% respectively.