The chart below shows the results of a survey about people s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people’s coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart demonstrates the buying and drinking behaviour of Australian in 5 cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Hobart. The survey is conducted in 4 weeks.
Generally, people love buying instant coffee more than buying fresh one in Australia. Regarding the habit of buying fresh coffee, Sydney witnessed the highest proportion with approximately 44%, followed by Melbourne 43%, Hobart 38%. The lowest number can be seen in Brisbane and Adelaide with under 35%. People in Brisbane and Hobart love instant coffee the most. More than half of them bought it in the last 4 weeks while 50% of people in Sydney bought it. The figure in Melbourne is only 48% and in Sydney is 46%.
Only in Adelaide is the number of residents who went to a café for coffee or tea in the last 4 weeks be less than 50%. This number in the rest of cities outperform such as Sydney 62%, Melbourne 64%, Brisbane 56% and Hobart 63%.