the chart gives information about different types of waste disposed of in one country in 1960 and 2011

The given pie chart indicates proportion of each kind of waste disposed in two specific years, 1960 and 2011.

Overall, sufficient changes occurred especially in paper and food in 2011 compared to 1960. In the first year, paper was the biggest proportion in total, however, moving next to the second year, plastic took the first place.

For plastic, wood and food, there was a enormous development in figures. Back in 1960, the numbers were 8%, 4% and 12% respectively, while in 2011, these amount of waste seem to be as twice as the beginning, which were 18%, 8% and finally 21% accounted by plastic.

Nevertheless, the others' trends tend to appear less in total. Paper and textiles made up 25% and 17% in 1960 and had a dramatic decrease led to 15% and 11% respectively in 2011. On the other hand, green waste, metal and glass maintained its figures and seem be sustainable over the years.