the chart show that time spent on two devices according to various categories Describe the main features and make comparisons where relevant

the chart show that time spent on two devices according to various categories. Describe the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line chart and bar graph illustrated the number of males and females who signed Olympic and total people from 1924 to 2014.
Overall, The total number of athletes increased rapidly, and both male and female sport players also rose but the number of males was higher than females.
First of all, the total of players in 1924 was nearly 4000 people before growing moderately to over 6000 then reached a peak at more than 10000 in 2014.
On the other hand, at first male athletes was about 3000, while females just about lower than 1000. moreover, the figure of men who signed in the Olympics rose to 4300 people then grew slightly to 5000 people.
Similarly, there was an upward trend in the number of women players who passed through 1000 people in 1984. However, the number of female athletes was still less than males by nearly 1000 people in 2014.