The chart shows the percentage of car manufacturer s total sales in North America South America Europe and Asia

The chart shows the percentage of car manufacturer’s total sales in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.

The given bar graph compares the revenue of the automobile industry in four selected continents between 2006 and 2010.
Overall, Asia witnessed a steady uphold in its car sales while the opposite was true for South America througout the years. It is also apparent that Europe and Asia make up more than half of the total.
To elaborate further, Asia went from having 30% share in 2006 to dominating half of the market by 2010, more than double that of North and South America combined in the same year.Moreover, a threefold drop was noted in South America during the recorded period.Meanwhile, the other sectors undergone fluctuation with Europe reaching its all time high at just under 40% and North America peaking at around 10%.
Interestingly enough, the car sales in Europe and Asia always dominated the market, especially in 2010 when the two regions occupied 80% of the chart.