The chart shows the percentage of six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010

The chart shows the percentage of six different types of educational setting in the UK in 2010.

The bar chart illustrates the figure of male and female teachers in six different educational systems including: nursery, primary school, secondary school, college, private training institute and university in the UK in 2010.

The initial impression from this chart is that the percentage of female teachers declined dramatically from nursery to university, while these of male teachers had an upward trend. Specially, the figure of female and male teachers were equal at approximately 50%.

The amount of women teachers in nursery stood at the highest position (almost 95%), larger than nearly twenty times as men teachers. There was a same trend with teachers in primary school.
In secondary school, the percentage of male teachers increased quickly, as nearly five times as these in primary school, however it still be lower than these of female teacher in this type of educational setting.
In university, the amount of male tutors was double as these of female tutors (approximately 70%).