The chart shows the percentage of women and men in one Asian country who passed when they took their driving test between 1980 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given bar chart illustrates the shares of males and females in an Asian country who succeeded their driving test from 1980 to 2010.

Overall, there was an increase in the percentages of success drivers in both men and women, except 2010. It can also be seen that the figures for women were higher than men in all four years.

The rate of women who passed their driving test started at less than 50% in 1980, after which it saw a slight rise to about 52% in 1990. It started to go up dramatically and reached its peak of just under 70% ten years later, before declining to around 65% at the end of the period.

More than 25% of men succeeded in the driving test in 1980, which was almost half of the percentage of women, followed by a growth to 35% after ten years. The figure continued to increased gradually to almost 50% in 2000 and then remained unchanged in 2010.

Essays by the user: