The charts below give information on UK spending habits for books bought over the internet Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below give information on UK spending habits for books bought over the internet .
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given line chart depicts the data of expenditure of bought books from the internet from 1997 to 2002. The pie chart illustrates the information about money spent by the uk over the internet in six different sovereign states namely - northern ireland, england, scotland, wales. All figures
shows
in pounds.

Overall, trend
showed
upward tendency for purchased book in the uk over a six years of period. Whereas, the highest proportion of bought books Shared by england over the given period.

Expenditure on books in 1997, stood at just over 10 million. Interestingly, this trend experienced a steady growth and reached at around 22 million in 2000. money spent on books via internet was went up marginally and achieved the peak point, which accounted for a little under 25 million in 2002.

In terms of sales of books from internet, england had majority proportion at 81%, followed by wales, which constituted one in ten million. The rate for scotland and northern ireland were took backseat with 8 per cent and 1 per cent merely.