The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much

The charts below show the average percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten too much.

Given by the chart is the information about percentage of Sodium, Saturated Fat and Added Sugar consumed by people in USA in four different eating time.

Overall, We can see that the consumption of sodium and saturated fat is highest in dinner while the lowest proportion of three different types of nutrients is in breakfast.

In the first chart, dinner contains most of sodium with 43%- the greater proportion in the chart – followed by breakfast 29% and there are two types of typical meals (breakfast and lunch) which have similar number by 14%. Turning to second chart, people consume 37% of saturated fat in dinner, lunch contributes of 26% while snack and breakfast are listed at 21% and 16% respectively. Lastly, in the third chart, sanck contribute 42% of added sugar which is almos double compared with dinner (23%). Moreover, There are two types meals which figure below 20% ( lunch and breakfast ) while the latter is noted at 19% and the former is accounted by 16%