The charts below show the average of the percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients all of which may be unhealthy if eaten so much

The charts below show the average of the percentages in typical meals of three types of nutrients, all of which may be unhealthy if eaten so much.

The following pie charts represent the proportional differentiation of three nutrients kinds among daily meals. Three types of nutrients which include sodium, saturated fat, and added sugar, are not good for health if overeating.

Sodium and saturated fat consumption are distributed mostly in the dinner, which is 43% and 37% followed by lunch that consumes 29% and 26% in proportion. Besides, sodium ingredient containing in breakfast and snacks equals 14%, which is quite different from the percentage of saturated fat in lunch and snacks, the former is 16% and the latter is 21%.

The added sugar in snacks meanwhile has the dominant, which is about 42%, roughly halved 23% in dinner, 19% in lunch, and has a low in breakfast with 16%. It is clear that in the dinner, the percentage of added sugar is approximately far smaller than the sodium and saturated fat whereas it contains most in snacks more than two combined.

In summary, dinner consumes the largest percentage of sodium and saturated fat conversely with the highest proportion of added sugar in snacks while the three ingredients are relatively evenly distributed in lunch and breakfast.