The charts below show the consumption of water for a different purpose in Australia and Residential water use in Australia in 2004

The charts below show the consumption of water for a different purpose in Australia and Residential water use in Australia in 2004.

The pie chart gives information about water consumption for various purpose in Australia. And, the bar graph provides data on how much water used for different residential purpose in 2004. The data is in percentage.
Overall, it is seen clearly from both charts, the consumption of water was the highest in house resident while in residential garden and bathroom take the highest water.

Looking at the pie chart in more detail, it is evident that the amount of water which consumed for the industrial purpose was 11% in 2004. The consumption of water was 10% and 6% in business and government respectively. Moreover, 30% and 57% of the water used in apartment and house respectively in 2004.
Turning to the bar chart, the amount of water which used in bathroom and garden was same at 28%, while kitchen took 10% of water in 2004. The use of water for washing cloth was 20%.