The charts below show the percentage of the energy generate from different resources in a country in 1985 and 2003 To summarise information and if necessary make a comparison

The charts below show the percentage of the energy generate from different resources in a country in 1985 and 2003. To summarise information and if necessary, make a comparison.

The two pie charts illustrate, the proportion of six different energy sources in a country in 1985 and 2003. Units are measured in percentage.

Overall, oil is the main energy source in both the years though, there is a significant improvement in natural gas energy.

In 1985, more than half of the energy was generated from oil with 52% and the least amount of energy from hydrogen and other renewable approximately 4%and 1% respectively. Likewise, natural gas energy accounts for about 13% and coal with 8%. Nuclear energy stands at second place with 22% this year.

On the other hand, after 18 years a dramatic decline in oil energy sources with only 39%. Natural gas and coal energy enhance production from 13% to 23% and 8% to 13% respectively in 2003. Other renewable sources also has a 3% improvement in 2003 when compared to the previous year. However, hydrogen energy remains the same at 4% in both years.