The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year

The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year.

The map illustrates the changes in the southwest airport after the renovations next year.

Overall, after one year there would be a dramatic development in airport infrastructure in both departure and arrival areas and they increased the number of gates.

Presently, the southwest airport has only eight gates with two walkways. Whereas after the redevelopment it becomes eighteen and walkways were replaced by sky trains. Similarly, after the development new shops will open beside the security passport control of the departure area.
Before the renewal arrival area has plenty of free space which is occupied with cafe, ATM, and car hire after the development. Likewise, on the departure side, along with the check-in and cafe, a new bag drop will also be built after the renovations. However, there are no changes in the place of security passport control and passport control customs.