The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in
six areas of the world.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and
make comparisons where relevant

This report derives from 5 pie charts which depict the proportion of water used for three different purposes, including Industrial use, Agriculture use and Domestic use in six regions on the continent.

Broadly speaking, the majority of water consumption for Agriculture purpose can easily be observed in five areas, comprising Africa, Central Asia, South East Asia, and South America. Another clearly evident revelation is that North America and Europe possess the highest percentage of water used for industrial practices.

Central Asia witnesses the highest amount of water for agriculture, at 88%, surpassing that of Africa by 4%, South East Asia by 7%, and South America by almost one-fifth of the total percentage (17%). Whereas in North America and Europe, the percentage of water spent for their industry session are higher than any other purpose, respectively at 48% and 53%.

As it can be easily observed, the percentage of domestically used water of Central Asia and South East Asia both equate at 7%. On a final note, the amount of water consumed for domestic use all rank second in all given subject areas mentioned in this report.