The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts below show the percentage of water used for different purposes in six areas of the world.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given charts demonstrate the proportion of water usage for various purposes in 6 different parts of the world.
As can be seen from the illustration, the greatest amount of water is used for agricultural purpose in all areas except Europe and North America.
Central Asia used most water for agriculture with 88%, followed by Africa (84%), South East Africa (81%) and South America (71%). By comparison, Europe and North America’s water usage for agriculture is much less than others with 32% and 39% respectively.
Europe’s water usage for industry is most signifacant at 53%, then North America at 48%, South East Asia at 12%, South America at 10%, Africa at 7% and lastly Central Asia at 5%. South America, Europe and North America use 19%, 15% and 13% for domestic use. By contrast, central asia and South East Asia use the same proportion of water for domestic use at 7%.