the charts below show the percentages of the water used in different sectors in Sydney Austrailia in 1997 and 2007 Summarize the information by selection and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

the charts below show the percentages of the water used in different sectors in Sydney, Austrailia in 1997 and 2007. Summarize the information by selection and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Overall, it has witnessed a downward trend in these graphs. Besides, Food Industry has its dominance over its counterparts in both particular times.
First of all, there was a considerable decline in Food Industry over 10 years, from 48% in 1997 to 41% in 2007. Moreover, Building Industry had a slight drop by 3%, starting with 5% in 1997 and ending up with 2% in 2007. On top of that, Manufacturing experienced the same situation as the others, a moderate decrease from 15% to 11%, which was one a half Food Industry.
Next, it can be seen that there was a significant increase in Service Industry, the proportion in 2007 nearly doubled the figure 10 years ago. Meanwhile, Household use appeared to have a short rise by 2% throughout the period.