The charts below show the performance of a bus company in terms of punctuality both actual and target what actually happened compared to what the company was trying to achieve and the number of complaints from passengers Summarise the information by selec

The charts below show the performance of a bus company in terms of punctuality, both actual and target (what actually happened compared to what the company was trying to achieve) and the number of complaints from passengers.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words
Percentage of services arriving on time (target and actual)

Figure 1 indicates a bus company’s percentage of services arriving on time, both target and actual, between 1999 and 2003. Figure 2 illustrates the number of complaints from passengers at five-year intervals over the same period.
Overall, in most years, the company did not achieve the target figure. In addition, an upward trend was seen in the number of complaints over the period surveyed.
Looking first at figure 1, it can be seen that most target figures were higher than the real ones. The biggest gap between the actual and target figure was in 2000, with 86% vs 82%, respectively. The only exception was seen in 2003, when 85% of services arriving on time, compared to approximately 84% of planning.
Regarding the second figure, although the number of complaints decreased slightly in 2001, the most significant trend was still the upturn. Services in 2003 received the most complaints (120 complaints per thousand passenger journeys)