The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in England who were able to speak other languages in addition to English in 2000 and 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compariso

Given are two pie charts which illustrate the comparative data regarding the ability to speak foreign languages of students in one British university in 2 separate years (2000 and 2010).
It is noticeable that students who were able to speak only Spanish as a foreign language were accounted for the biggest area of charts in both years with 30% and 35% in 2000 and 2010 respectively. Moreover, German only group was the only one that possessed exactly same portion of the charts in 2 different years.
In ten years, percentages for Spanish only group, another language group and two other languages group experienced equal upward trend from 30% to 35%, from 15% to 20% and from 10% to 15% respectively. At the same time, rates for the students who can communicate only in English saw the highest decline (from 20% to 10%) while the French only group decreased to 10% from 15%.

Essays by the user: