The charts give information about world forest in five different regions Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts give information about world forest in five different regions. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

YThe pie charts make comparisons the proportion of forest and timber of each region in 5 different areas.
Overall, forests in Africa account for the largest amount while the figure for Asia occupy the least.
The highest value can be seen in North America's timbers, while opposite is registered in the amount of timber in Africa.
In terms of forest, over half of all forest in the world is found in Africa and North America. African forests constituted vast majority in total global forests (27%), compared to 25% in forests of North America. 18% of the total global forests is distributed to European forests while the figure for South America occupy 16% in total forests. Only a fraction of total forests is allocated to Asia (14%).
The area with the lowest amount of timbers from all areas is Africa with a mere 9%, which is almost a third of that by North America. While European timbers constituted 20% in total, 23% of total is distributed to South America. Only a fraction of total global timbers is allocated to Asia