The charts show what Australian school leavers did immediately after leaving secondary school Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts show what Australian school leavers did immediately after leaving secondary school. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie charts depict the information of the life of Australian students after completing their secondary school education. The data is provided for three years 1980, 1990 and 2000.
Overall, the majority of the students either chose to work or study more after leaving their secondary schools. However, few of them remained unemployed.
Now turning to the details, most of the students of secondary school in Australia chose to study or work after leaving school. In 1980, fifty percent of total students started studying further while forty percent find a job for themselves. After ten years in 1990 around fifty percent were employed and thirty-eight percent decided to study more while in the year 2000 employment rate increased by five percent and percentage of student studying after reduced by one percent as compared to 1990.
As illustrated in the charts, very few percent of school leavers stayed unemployed. In 1980, ten percent of total secondary school pass outs were not working somewhere or studying, The trend of unemployment remained almost the same in the next two decades. In 1990, the rate of unemployed reached twelve percent and again dropped to eight percent in the year 2000.