The diagram below gives the information about the Hawaiian island chain in the centre of the Pacific Ocean Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown

The diagram below gives the information about the Hawaiian island chain in the centre of the Pacific Ocean.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown

The diagram presents specifically the Hawaiian series of islands in the heart of the Pacific Ocean.
In general, it can be seen that volcano begins to form deeply under the earth’s mantle as the consequence of numerous eruptions over the years. One noticeable thing about the diagram is the display of the oldest volcano and other major islands.
The eruption process originates from the liquid outer core, 2883 km down from the solid dense rock. There is numerous magma in a central hot spot where the spume remains unchanged. They then create a magma spume which follows a cramped route and shifts the Pacific tectonic plate (7-9 cm per year) to reach the top of the volcano.
The diagram also provides specific information about Hawaii containing the oldest volcano formed 80 million years ago and major islands including Niihau, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe, and the biggest, Hawaii.