The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given process illustrates how sugar is manufactured from sugar canes.
In general, there are seven stages, starting with growing sugar canes and ending up with the drying and cooling step.
Firstly, sugar canes are grown from 12 months to 18 months before being harvested by farmers and machines. Subsequently, those plants are crushed through a crushing machine to create sugar cane juice. After that, the juice is purified through a limestone filter and then collected for the fifth step.
In this stage, purified juice is boiled in an evaporator which turns this kind of water into sugar cane syrup. At the next step, a centrifuge is used to take sugar crystals apart from sugar cane syrup. Finally, sugar crystals are dried and made cool before becoming available for consumption.