The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the manufacturing process for making sugar from sugar cane. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

he provided diagram illustrates the process of producing sugar from sugar cane. It encompasses 7 steps, ranging from harvesting sugar canes to dehydrating the final form of sugar.
After the period of 12 to 18 months of planting and growing, sugar canes are harvested by manual labor or machinery. Sugar canes are then put into a crushing machine which presses them into raw juice.
When the stage of pressing juice finishes, this raw product is purified in a filler made by limestone and subsequently boiled up in a hot pot to achieve the syrup form in the stage of juice evaporating. The syrup then undergoes the next process called centrifuge to gain sugar crystals. Eventually, the final form of sugar is created after the dehydrating step in which sugar crystals are dried and cooled.