The diagram below shows the process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagram illustrates the brick manufacturing process which is later on used for the construction of buildings. As is seen the brick manufacturing involves raw materials collection till delivery.
As is seen from the given illustration, a digger machine is used to collect the clay which is then grinded using a metal grid. The metal grid has a roller included which smashes the clay and then this is mixed with the sand and water. At this stage the mixture is placed inside a moulding device and the wire cutter produces the raw bricks.
These raw bricks are then placed in a drying oven and finally in a cooling chambers for around 48 to 72 hours. High and medium temperatures are applied to the kiln which ranges from 200-1300 degree C. At this stage the bricks are ready for packaging and in final stage those are delivered via container truck .