The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk production for commercial sale Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The diagram below shows the production and processing of milk production for commercial sale. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words

The diagrams illustrate the production of milk and related goods by different methods.

The process of production of milk includes 6 steps. Starting from cow grazing and culminates to Super markets and chops. In making cheese, cream. and butter, mik is processed in the dairy.

Cows are grazed until theirs appetite, ends and milking machines are used to extract milk twice a day. This process is followed by cold storage, then transportation of it to different dairy. The dairy, then pasteurizes and packages milk which then comes to an end by supplying it to different supermarket, and shops.

Different milk items such as cheese, cream
and butter are made in the dairy by processing them for few days. After that it goes through same cycle to reach the consumers by shops and supermarkets.