the diagram below shows a simple system that turn dirty water into clean water

The given diagram illustrates the process by which water is cleaned in order to become suitable for regular consumption
It is discernible from the data that the system shows the way this basic equipment manufactures potable water in just a few steps
Initially, this water-filter system includes two plastic containers possesing a clylindrical shape. In the first one, there is a three-layer construction of readily available natural material such as sand, charcoal and gravel. Evidently, a pipe leading the water from the bottom of the first drum to the other one is a connection between two containers. The second container has added a tap at the bottom
This process commences with opening the plastic lid on the top of the drum to pour the water into it. This liquid then passes through three layers of purifying to become pure water. Following this step, cleaned water flows the pipe at the bottom to transfer to the other drum for storing. When the tap in the secod container is opened, water comes out and is used for regular demands