The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the process of making matches Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the stages and equipment used in the process of making matches.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

These two diagrams reveal the flow diagrams of both cement and concrete production processes with necessary equipment and materials that are used. Mainly, both processes have similarities and differences. They are similar because each of them has more than one input and a single output. On the other hand, they differ in the number of production steps.

In the cement production diagram, firstly, limestone and clay are gathered and passed through a crusher. Then, the powder obtained from crusher is moved to the mixer to make a homogene mixture. Next, rotating heater welcomes the material from the mixer. After heating step, resulting material flows on the grinder. Finally, cement becomes ready to be packed in bags at the end of the grinder.

In the concrete production diagram, the process contains only one step to have concrete material that is mixing. Cement, water, sand and gravel which is a general name for small stones are all mixed in a rotating concrete mixer in precise proportions such as 15%, 10%, 25% and 50% respectively.