the diagram describe the structure of a home smokery and how it works tp summarise information by selecting key characteristics an compiling a report

the diagram describe the structure of a home smokery and how it works. tp summarise information by selecting key characteristics an compiling a report.

The diagram illustrates the details of a home smokery structure and the working process.

Overall, the main three structure of the home smokery machine was situated under the ground and there are two lids used to induce smoke.

initially, the first lid was used to enter the fresh air from outside which passes through the canal and reached to the space of the other lid. The second lid was used to place the logs into the second part of the machine. The third hole was placed next to the second lid which connected to the pipeline. After that, heat coming from the fire passed to the box placed over the third canal.

foods need to be cooked could be placed inside the box which is on the third chamber and it was above the ground level.