The diagram shows how instant noodles are manufactured Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how instant noodles are manufactured Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given picture depicts the process of making instant noodles.

Overall, it is obvious that the process consists of 8 phases, beginning with the storage silos and ending with labeling and sealing cups of noodles.

First, the flour is transported to the storage silos. Then it is mixed with water and oil by a mixer. After that, the mixture is placed on some rollers and stretched in order to form dough sheets.

Next, those dough sheets are processed and cut into dough strips, which are then formed into circular noodles discs. Subsequently, those discs are cooked with oil and dried later on. The next stage will be cups containing the noodles that had been cooked and dried before, assorted vegetables and spices. The last step is labeling and sealing those cups, which are ready to retail.