The diagrams below show the existing ground floor plan of a house and a proposed plan for some building work Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show the existing ground floor plan of a house and a proposed plan for some building work.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

This two diagrams depicts the information about the existing ground floor of the appartment and a new plan for construction work of it.

Overall, a proposed plan of the ground floor is completely different as compared to the past one.

As it presented, in the first diagram, the entrance gave a way to the main hall and having a stairs. Below the stairs there was a vacant space present. Beyond the stairs, two internals door were present which connect kitchen and living room to each other; whereas, between Hall and two last rooms there were two internal wall which allow separation to each one and at last, there was second entrance door from top left corner which allow entry to kitchen.

Moreover, in the new prepared design, entrance doors are at it's initial position but main hall is deducted and the position of the both internal doors are also changed and set near to the farmost entrance. The stairs location are also changed and for the separation between living room and kitchen,now only one internal wall is there. To one end of Kitchen there is furniture of Kitchen is placed.