The graph and table below show the average monthly temperatures and the average number of hours of sunshine per year in three major cities Summarize the information by selectin and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Given are the bar chart illustrating average monthly temperature and annual sunhine hours in three conuntries.
It is perceptible, could see London and New York peak between 25 to 30 in July and August, Sydney hit the lowest level of the year again.
On the other hand, changes in temperatures in London and New York the same in the hottest season of July and in Sydney reached its peak in Deccember. The total number of sunhine hours of New York and Sydney is similar and significantly less compared to London.
Sydney always at 15 degrees celsius and hot at the end of the year. London and New York has a temperature of about 5 to 10 degrees celsius in January and Decmber.
About the number of hours of sunhine, Sydney and New Yok have roughly equal numbers respectively 2,473 and 2,535, in contrast, London accounts for the lowest number of sunny hours of the years.

Essays by the user: