The graph below compares the number of visits to two new music sites on the web

The graph below compares the number of visits to two new music sites on the web.

The graph illustrates information on visits to two music websites over a fifteen-day period.

According to the graph, there were dramatic increase in the proportion of both music choice and pop parade. however, there were some significant changes in between. Another interesting point was that the first day and the last day of the pop parade was more popular than music choice.

Looking at the details, it is clear that the pop parade started at 120 thousand on day one, compared with about 40 thousand for music choice. Following this, the figure fell sharply to less than 40,000 on day seven. After that, there was a dramatic rise for the next four days, but the number of visits went down suddenly from day eleven to day thirteen. then it recovered and ended at nearly 180 on the last day of the period, which was the highest point at that time.

By contract, music choice began less than pop parade. however, there was considerable growth on day three. The figure of music choice fluctuated significantly between day four and day eleven. Subsequently, despite jumping sharply to 120 thousand, the number of visits then dropped to just under 80 thousand.