The graph below describe about the percentage of news coverage of different fields of two countries of 100 days

The graph below describe about the percentage of news coverage of different fields of two countries of 100 days.

The pie charts illustrate the proportion of various fields for coverage of news in U.S and europe during 100 days

Overall, it can be seen that in both countries other foreign/defence and immigration were highly covered areas. The news on the topic of Russia and election was only covered bg U.S media ,while in europe little percentages of news was introduced on electronic fraud.

In U.S ,most emphasis was done by media on other foreign/defence and immigration, accounted for 17%. The almost similar newes was covered on the topics of fitness for office, intil trade, economy and personal background recorded to be 3% ,4%and 5% consequently. However, media was concerned on the health care news , 12% of news covered on this. same amount of fraction showed by others and Terriorist Threat (17%).

Moving forward, in European media least popular sectors were fitness for office,Terrorism, other domestic, health care, personnel background and election and fraud ,always remained under 6%., Whereas economy, immigration and intil trade were on same proportion just above one tenth. 21% newes covered on other froeignidefence, which was highest news proportion in europe.