The graph below gives information about car ownership in Britain from 1971 to 2007

The graph below gives information about car ownership in Britain from 1971 to 2007.

The line chart gives information about the amount of car ownership in Britain over a period of 36 years.
Overall, these figures had considerable differences. In particular, the number of households with no car went down and the number of households with two cars rushed.
In 1971, most of all British households did not have car, accounted for more than half. At the same time, one car ownership also had fairly large percentage, represented about 44% while only around 7% had two cars. The lowest category was the families who had three or more cars, with the proportion was almost zero.
The one-car household was the most common type from the mid-1970's, although its amount did not change so much. The biggest change was no-car household dropping, it decreased to 25% in 2007, and in that year, it was lower than the proportion of households that had two cars which had a lower rate than it in the past, because the percentage of two-car households fastly flowed, around 27%. Lastly, the proportion of households with three or more cars steadily rose to about 6% in 2007.