The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph provides information about the quantity of waste produced by three companies for a period of 15 years.

Overall, all the three companies' rates fluctuated. While company C produced the highest amount of waste, company B produced the least, and company A's waste production decreased by the end of the period.
At the start of the period, company A produced 12 tonnes of waste which were the greatest among the three, its wasted production decreased drastically and hit the lowest of approximately 8 tonnes in 2015. Company B's waste production increased rapidly from 2000 to 2005 reaching almost 10 tonnes, but then plummeted rapidly reaching a low point of 3 tonnes.
Company C on the other hand was the lowest waste producer in 2005; however, the waste generation increased to 6 tonnes in 2005 and continued to grow swiftly. At the end of the recorded period company, C became the highest producer of waste.