The Graph below shows average carbon dioxide CO2 emissions per person in the United Kindom Sweden Italy and Portugal between 1967 and 2007 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart illustrates how much carbon dioxide the average person in the United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden and Portugal emitted over a 40 years period from 1967 to 2007.
Overall, two different trends can be easy seen between the four countries. Average emissions per person in Italy and Portugal tend to increase obviously, whereas the Sweden and United Kingdom tend to decrease.
On the one hand, Italy and Portugal are two countries with rising trends. Despite having the lowest starting number, after more than 20 years, the amount of emissions per person in Portugal is equal to that of Italy at the beginning about 4 metric tones.
The next 15 years, The number of carcon dioxide emitted per person in Italy still tends to increase but has slowed down and increased quite slightly. It's the same as Portugal, but England's starting numbers are more than double Portugal’s. In the first 10 years, the number of carbon dioxide emissions emitted by Italians increased sharply from 4 metric tones to more than 6 metric tones. 20 years later, the number of emissions continued to increase but not much and from 1997 to 2007, the number always remained the same at about 7,8 metric tones.
On the other hand, the UK and Sweden are two countries whose numbers at the beginning were much higher than Italy and the Portigal but tended to decrease. United Kingdom was the country with the highest carcon dioxide emissions in 1967 about 11 metric tones and during the following 40 years emissions decreased gradually. Until 2007, although there was a decreasing trend, UK was still the country with the highest number of carbon emissions in that time. Along with a downward trend but Sweden has a slightly lower initial emissions than the UK. In the first 10 years, emissions in the Netherlands increased suddenly, reaching more than 10 metric tones, but in the next 10 years, it decreased sharply. Although it initially had higher number of carbon dioxide emissions than Italy and Portugal, by 2017 the Sweden only had the same amount of emissions per person as Portugal was about 5,7 metric tones.

Essays by the user:

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

200 words are enough

====================