The graph below shows the changing patterns of access to modern technology in homes in the UK expressed in percentage terms Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant CD player DVD player int

The graph below shows the changing patterns of access to modern technology in homes in the UK (expressed in percentage terms).
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
CD player, DVD player, internet connection and mobile phone

The line graph indicates the data about using cutting-edge technology transformed with four kinds of devices in households in England from 1994 to 2008. As can be seen clearly from the graph, there was an upward trend in high technology access in each toll over the period shown.

In 1994, the percentage of houses owning CD players started at about 43% and it continued to increase progressively to 2004/05, at nearly 90%. This figure experienced a slight fall after that. The number of mobile phone users stood at under 20% in 1996/97 and went up gradually at approximately 80% in 2004. In the following years, the cell phone proportion stabilized, before rising minimally to around 79% in 2008.

Turning to the homes which install internet, the decade from 1998 witnessed significant growth in accessing numbers. Even though DVD player had no data before 2002, it quickly climbed to more than 82% within 4 years. In 2008, DVD player percentages were highest compared to any other device.