The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meatin a European country between 1979 and 2004

The line graph compares the amount of meat consumed between fish and other three different meat types in a European country from 1979 to 2004.

To begin with, it can be clearly seen that fish consumption almost remained stable at around 50 grams per person per week in the given period. Furthermore, in 1979, beef was the most popular consumed meat type, however, even though it showed some fluctuations, at the end of the period it dropped significantly from just over 200 grams to around 120 grams.

To continue with, when it comes to chicken and lamb consumption, although they started at 150 grams in the beginning, while chicken rose considerably to over 250 grams, the lamb declined by almost half in 25 years.

In conclusion, it is understood from the graph that in the given years whilst there is almost no change beef and lamb dropped gradually, the only increment is seen in chicken consumption.

Essays by the user: