The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five year period Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You should write at least 150 words

The graph below shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five year period.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
You should write at least 150 words

This graph depicts money spent in various entertainment zone in Asia, Europe and United states from the year 1995 to 2000 . Here mode of entertainment includes television, publishing, music, video and cinema.
Due to advancement in technology US had paid the maximum cost for entertainment follow with Europe and then Asia. And the major source in US and Asia was Publishing however in Europe it was television.
In US noticeable increment of payment of television can be seen and that is same for Europe and Asia as well. Cinema was the least cost of entertainment in both three countries and follow up by video and music. And we can say television and publishing was the two major entertainments in all three countries on which most money spent.