The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six month period in 2011 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph compares the quantity of ways enquiries made in the Tourist Information Office in one city from January to June in the year 2011.
Overall, the number of enquiries in person and by telephone experienced an upward trend, whilst that of by letter or email fell. Furthermore, if enquiries in person in the first month were the least used ones, by the end of the given period they were applied the most.
To start with, being at over 400 the figure of in-person enquiries started to rise to reach around 1900 in the last month. By-telephone enquiries were at the highest usage and in-person ones surpassed them in March. After a month of stability the figures climbed and up to 1600.
On the other hand the quantity of enquiries by letter or email.