The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six month period in 2011 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given line graph illustrates how many queries the tourist information office received over six months in 2012.

Overall, it can be seen that inquiries by telephone were fluctuating, while those by letter/email had gradually decreased over the period. Inquiries in person experienced a dramatic increase in the six-month period.

Comparing the data, queries by phone calls started at almost 900 in January, then experienced a fluctuation, which in February were at 800, and rose again in March until they stabilized at 1000 in April. After this period, they gradually increased to 1600 in June. In contrast, those inquiries by letter/email began at around 700 in January. They continued to fall to approximately under 400 in May before they steadied in June. The inquiries in person followed a different pattern. They started just above 400 in January and kept rising at a rate of 200 month to month until they reached 1900 in June.