The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of tourists visiting a particular Caribbean island between 2010 and 2017.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph illustrated the amount of people staying a particular Caribbean island from 2010 to 2017.
Overall, it can be seen that the highest number of tourists went to that particular island to spend their leisure in 2017.
According to the graph, between 2010 and 2011 value which visitors staying on island did not change, However after it started grow up to 2013. The value of visitors staying on island stayed the same from 2013 to 2015. Approximately 0.5 million tourists stayed on a cruise ship in 2010. The amount of visitors that stayed on cruise ship was monthly increasing drop to 0.5 million in 2017. After it sharply rised. Even though the number of visitors who stent their time in cruise ships fell, it rocked sharply and the quantity of them reached 2 millions in 2017.