The graph below shows the number of university graduates in Canada from 1992 to 2007 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given line graph depicts the number of males and females that have been graduated from university in Canada over a period of 16 years.

We can notice that overall trend for both, males and females is gradually increasing, additionally it can be observerd that the gap between both the categories have also increased slightly.

Now from the year 1992 to 2000 the number of graduates have increased a little and then decreased by almost the same amount for both categories. Hence, overall it remained the same after the first half of the time period.

It is after the year 2000 we can see a gradual increase in the number of graduations for both males as well as females. But for females the rate of increase in number of graduates surpasses the rate for male. That is why in the end we see that gap increased from around 30,000 in 1992 to almost 50,000 in 2007.